Thursday, June 2, 2011

Origami Owl



Hello! I gotta say I'm kinda getting into the 30 Days of Creativity thing now... well, actually I was inspired by Discover Paper, who is actually the only one of my regular reads that is doing the challenge.... I kinda wish more of my follow-ees were doing it!

So, like my fellow creative challenged blogger I did some origami which was a nice break from my assignments and actually turned out pretty cute... even if it was on lined notebook paper!! I would like to do more so maybe tomorrow, if I get some work finished first!

I am in the bottom of the library with Mr Peck and while he does the last of his editing of his advertisement, I am researching about the dangers of alcohol.... 

So, this is an owl... and it was actually quite easy to make so totally go do it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment